1. In General. Access to and use of this Website and the products and services available through this Website are subject to the following terms, conditions and notices (the 'Terms and Conditions'). These terms will apply to all purchases of Goods when you order via our website www.peachblossom.co.uk (our 'Website') or by telephone. Please read this document carefully before placing your order.. The terms and conditions may be updated by us from time to time. You should check this page regularly to take notice of any changes we may have made to the Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree please do not access this Website.
1.1 This site and the contents herein are provided as a convenience to you. The contents of Peach Blossom Boutique Ltd World Wide Web pages are provided on "as is" and "as available" basis. Peach Blossom Boutique Ltd does not warrant that its Web pages will be uninterrupted or error-free. Peach Blossom Boutique Ltd reserves the right to revise the pages or withdraw access to them at any time.
3. Intellectual Property. Software and Content Reproduction, transfer, distribution or storage of part or all of the contents in any form without the prior written permission of Peach Blossom Boutique Ltd is prohibited except in accordance with the following terms. Peach Blossom Boutique Ltd consents to you browsing Peach Blossom Boutique Ltd World Wide Web pages on your computer or printing copies of extracts from these pages for your personal use only and not for redistribution unless Peach Blossom Boutique Ltd gives written consent.
3.1 You should also assume that everything on the Peach Blossom Boutique Ltd Website is copyrighted, the designs, graphics and layout, and may not be used without prior written permission.
4. Colour Reproduction. Although every effort is made to reproduce the shades of each product as accurately as possible, due to the variation in colour which can occur in each computer and different paper stocks and batches, exact matches are not possible and small variations in colour may occur.
5. Designs. There may be a colour variance between print runs of some of our products.
6. Disclaimer of Liability. While Peach Blossom Boutique Ltd uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Website, Peach Blossom Boutique Ltd makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy nor assumes any liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions. Peach Blossom Boutique Ltd cannot be held responsible for defects arising from misuse or mishandling of products. Peach Blossom Boutique Ltd accepts no liability for indirect, special or consequential losses arising out of or in connection with the use of any products purchased from Peach Blossom Boutique Ltd.
6.1 Your use of the Website is entirely at your own risk. No liability whatsoever is accepted for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Peach Blossom Boutique Ltd Website. This includes no liability whatsoever for any damages as a result of viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other property on account of your access to or use of any materials, text, images, data, video, or audio from the Website, or on any website linked to it.
7. Indemnity. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Peach Blossom Boutique Ltd and its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, owners, agents, information providers and licensers (collectively, the "Indemnified Parties") harmless from and against any and all claims, liability, losses, costs and expenses incurred by any Indemnified Party in connection with any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions.
8. Submission of Material. Peach Blossom Boutique Ltd does not accept or consider ideas or suggestions other than those specifically requested by us in writing. This is to avoid any misunderstandings if your ideas are similar to those we have developed independently, whether currently in progress or otherwise. Anything you submit to us will be treated as non-proprietary.
9. Prohibitions. Peach Blossom Boutique Ltd does not tolerate unsolicited commercial communications, any junk mail, chain letters, unsolicited mail such as Spam or other such similar conduct posted in comment areas and by the use of this site you confirm that you will not engage in any such activity.
10. Copyright. All photographs and material on this website are owned by Peach Blossom Boutique Ltd. They may not be copied or downloaded. Please contact us if you would like to use any photographs or information from this site.
11. Viruses, Hacking and Other Offences. You must not misuse the Peach Blossom Boutique Ltd Website by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Website, the server on which our Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Website. You must not attack our Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Website will cease immediately.
12. Third Party and External Links. Peach Blossom Boutique Ltd is not responsible for the content of external internet sites. By linking to such a third-party site, you shall review and agree to that site's rules of use before using such site. Any experiences, opinion, statement, recommendation, rating, any links to any websites or information or anything whatsoever posted in the comments area has no link or association with Peach Blossom Boutique Ltd . Peach Blossom Boutique Ltd take no responsibility for checking or verifying such opinions, statements, recommendations or information. Peach Blossom Boutique Ltd does not check, control, validate, amend, edit or endorse any experiences, opinions, statements, recommendations, ratings or any other data or information provided by other users or advertisers nor any links to other websites or other information which is made available through the Website. You may find other users' or advertisers' information to be inaccurate, deceptive, etc. You must take this up with the user or advertiser involved.
13. Linking to this Website. You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you. The Peach Blossom Boutique Ltd Website must not be framed on any other site. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
14. Variation. Peach Blossom Boutique Ltd shall have the right in its absolute discretion at any time and without notice to amend, remove or vary the Products and/or any page of this Website.
15. Terms of Sale. By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the Terms and Conditions herein. All products and services are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time. We will endeavour to keep the products on this site completely up to date.
15.1 In order to contract with Peach Blossom Boutique Ltd you must be over 18 years of age and possess a valid credit or debit card. When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorised user of the credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods. All credit/debit card payments are taken by our off-site payment processing company, Sage Pay. All prices are in pounds sterling (£). We do not store any credit card details in a database and we only use the details you provide us for the purposes set out on this Website. We will not pass your details on to any other person/company unless required to do so by law. We reserve the right to refuse an order where we cannot obtain authorisation for your payment.
15.2 When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order: this email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us will not be formed until the goods which you ordered have been dispatched to you.
15.3 All prices are subject to change without notice.
15.4 Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price or availability of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible before deciding how to proceed. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel as a result of an error in the price or unavailability of any goods and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
15.5 Orders placed with standard delivery and international delivery are dispatched via Royal Mail post which is not a tracked service. Any delivery date provided to you is an estimate.
15.6 Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are limited to mainland UK and subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible. During our very busy periods, our delivery times may be longer as orders are prioritised on a first ordered basis. Should your order be delayed due to any unforeseen circumstances, you will be notified of the new timings. Peach Blossom shall not be liable for delay or failure to deliver products promptly if such failure arises due to force majeure or by reason of any delays occasioned by strikes, riots, lockouts or other labour trouble, war, fire, accident, mechanical failure, non-availability to Peach Blossom Boutique Ltd of stock, parts, or materials; delay or failure of delivery of the products to Peach Blossom Boutique Ltd by manufacturers suppliers or other persons; government action, legislation or regulation of any kind; Act of God, or any circumstances whatsoever outside our reasonable control. Peach Blossom Boutique Ltd shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform by any third party responsible for the delivery of the products.
15.7 Items ordered for collection in store (specifically inflated balloons) are to be collected at the time and date agreed by you. If you fail to collect the products you’ve ordered we cannot provide a refund or replacement product.
15.8 Products offered for sale by Peach Blossom Boutique Ltd are directed solely at UK residents. Peach Blossom Boutique Ltd makes no representation that any products sold through this website are appropriate or available for use outside of the UK. If you choose to purchase from this site from locations outside of the UK, or for delivery outside of the UK, then you are responsible for compliance with all applicable local laws. You, or the addressee, may be required to pay import duties on receipt of your goods anywhere outside of the UK. Please be aware that these are the responsibility of the customer.
15.9 The Peach Blossom Boutique Ltd website currently checks out using Stripe, Paypal and Klarna so you can use your debit/credit card, Paypal account or Klarna credit account to pay. Payments in store can be made via debit/credit card and cash. Payments over the phone can be made via debit/credit card.
- Pay later.
Further information and Klarnas user terms you can find . General information on Klarna you can find . Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in
17. Promotional Discount Codes. We may from time to time offer promotional discount codes which may apply in respect of any, or certain specified, purchases made through this Website. Promotional discount codes do not apply to bespoke event services or party setups. We may deny the use of a promotional discount code at any time and at our discretion.
18. Returns. In the unlikely event that your product is lost or damaged in transit please contact us via email. In the case of non-delivery please wait 21 days from the date of your order in case it has been delayed. In the case of damaged or faulty goods please retain the product and contact us within 14 days of receipt. Faults or damage to inflated balloons must be reported within 24 hours of receipt and photographic evidence will be required. Peach Blossom Boutique Ltd Boutique Ltd will (at its own choice) either replace, repair, or give credit for products found to be faulty.
18.1 If you have changed your mind, goods may be returned within 14 working days from receipt. You will receive a full refund not including postage and packaging providing that all goods are carefully repackaged and returned to us in their original packaging and in resaleable condition. You must notify us by email to obtain the delivery address for your return.
You will be responsible for all return postage costs if you change your mind and it is advisable for you to obtain a proof of posting when returning items, as they remain your responsibility until we have received them.
18.2 Some items are non-cancellable and non-refundable, this includes anything that’s made to your specific requirements, is personalised or otherwise can't be resold due to a bespoke element. Please contact us prior to placing an order to confirm the returns policy for an item.
18.3 In the event that the goods are not in resaleable condition, we reserve the right not to provide a refund and you will be responsible for the cost of such goods being returned to you, within 28 days of our notification.
19. Force majeure. Where Peach Blossom Boutique Ltd is prevented from or delayed in the carrying on of its business due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control including, without limitation, acts of God, governmental actions, war or national emergency, riot, civil commotion, fire, explosion, flood, epidemic, lock-outs, strikes or other labour disputes (whether or not relating to Peach Blossom Boutique Ltd's workforce), or restraints or delays affecting carriers or inability or delay in obtaining supplies of adequate or suitable materials the date of delivery shall be postponed for the period that the circumstances continue.
20. Governing Law and Jurisdiction. This agreement shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of England and the courts of England shall have non-exhaustive jurisdiction in actions brought by you, any third party or Peach Blossom Boutique Ltd.
21. Entire Agreement. The above Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement of the parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and Peach Blossom Boutique Ltd. Any waiver of any provision of the Terms of Service will be effective only if in writing and signed by a Director of Peach Blossom Boutique Ltd.
22. Registered Address. Peach Blossom Boutique Ltd. is registered in England and Wales under company number 09501493 and with our registered office address at 16 Church Street, Brighton, BN1 1RB. Peach Blossom Boutique Ltd. t/a Peach Blossom.
WHO WE ARE AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION
What is the purpose of this privacy notice?
This privacy notice aims to give you information on how we collect and process your personal data through your use of this website, including any data you may provide through this website when you sign up to our newsletter, purchase a product, take part in a competition or make an enquiry.
This website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
You must read this privacy notice together with any other privacy notice we may provide on specific occasions when we are collecting or processing personal data about you so that you are fully aware of how and why we are using your data. This privacy notice supplements the other notices and is not intended to override them.
Peach Blossom Boutique Ltd. is the controller and responsible for your personal data (collectively referred to as Peach Blossom, "we", "us" or "our" in this privacy notice). For all data matters contact the Privacy Compliance Officer on email@example.com
Third-party links outside of our control
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements.
When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
THE PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. You can find out more about personal data from the Information Commissioners Office.
When you purchase a product, browse our website, make an enquiry, register for our newsletter or use our services we may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have listed below:
- Your personal details, including your postal and billing addresses, email addresses, phone numbers and date of birth and title.
- Your account login details, such as your username and the password that you have chosen.
- Information about your online purchases (for example, what you have bought, when and where you bought it and how you paid for it).
- Information about your online browsing behaviour on our website and information about when you click on one of our adverts (including those shown on other websites).
- Information about any devices you have used to access our Services (including the make, model and operating system, IP address, browser type and mobile device identifiers).
If you fail to provide personal data
Where we need to collect your personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with goods or services). In this case, we may have to cancel a product or service you have with us but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- We will process your data where it is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or to take steps at your request before entering into such a contract.
- In the interest of our business in conducting and managing our business to enable us to give you the best service/product and the most secure experience. We make sure we consider and balance any potential impact on you (both positive and negative) and your rights before we process your personal data for our legitimate interests. We do not use your personal data for activities where our interests are overridden by the impact on you (unless we have your consent or are otherwise required or permitted to by law). You can obtain further information about how we assess our legitimate interests against any potential impact on you in respect of specific activities by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- To comply with a legal or regulatory obligation. This means processing your personal data where it is necessary for compliance with a legal or regulatory obligation that we are subject to.
- We may use the device information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimise our site. We may also use this information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you and to create and assess the success of marketing and advertising campaigns.
Generally we do not rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your personal data other than in relation to sending marketing communications to you via email or text message. You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by contacting us on email@example.com
PURPOSES FOR WHICH WE WILL USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We have set out below a description of all the ways we plan to use your personal data:
- Create a personalised service on the site which targets information, services, content and offers relevant to you.
- Alert you to any administrational, product or service changes.
- For marketing purposes such as competitions, promotions, or marketing events, etc.
We may use your Identity, Contact, Technical, Usage and Profile Data to form a view on what we think you may want or need, or what may be of interest to you. This is how we decide which products, services and offers may be relevant for you.
In order to be able to offer you Klarna’s payment options, we will pass to Klarna certain aspects of your personal information, such as contact and order details, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment options and to tailor the payment options for you. General information on Klarna you can find . Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas .
You will receive marketing communications from us if you have requested information from us or purchased goods or services from us or if you provided us with your details when you entered a competition or registered for a promotion and, in each case, you have not opted out of receiving that marketing.
In the event you do not wish for us to use your personal data for marketing purposes, please either:
Click on the ‘Unsubscribe’ link in the emails we have sent you (if any). Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org and if you wish to be removed from our marketing database.
Where you opt out of receiving these marketing messages, this will not apply to personal data provided to us as a result of a product or service purchase.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
Change of purpose
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If you wish to get an explanation as to how the processing for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, please contact email@example.com. If we need to use your personal data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
Please note that we may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent, in compliance with the above rules, where this is required or permitted by law.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
By law we have to keep basic information about our customers including contact, identity, financial and transaction data for six years after they cease being customers for tax purposes. In some circumstances you can ask us to delete your data: see below for further information.
In some circumstances we may anonymise your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
Unless subject to an exemption under the data protection laws, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- The right to request a copy of the personal data which we hold about you;
- The right to request that we correct any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
- The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary to retain such data;
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time, where consent was the lawful basis for processing your data;
- The right to request that we provide you with your personal data and where possible, to transmit that data directly to another data controller, (known as the right to data portability), where applicable 9i.e. where our processing is based on consent or is necessary for the performance of our contract with you or where we process your data by automated means);
- The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing;
- The right to object to our processing of personal data, where applicable i.e. where processing is based on our legitimate interests (or in performance of a task in the public interest/exercise of official authority); direct marketing or processing for the purposes of scientific/historical research and statistics).
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
What we may need from you
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
Queries, requests or concerns
To exercise all relevant rights, queries or complaints in relation to this policy or any other data protection matter between you and us, please in the first instance contact us: email@example.com.
If this does not resolve your complaint to your satisfaction, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office on 03031231113 or via email https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/email/ or at the Information Commissioner's Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF, England, UK.